Thursday, October 13, 2011

Breast cancer awareness month!

Hi guys...its breast cancer awareness month (if you haven't been informed already). This month is a time to give support to breast cancer survivors, and individuals with this disease. Im especially excited, because i decided to volunteer for the breast cancer walk in my town this sunday!!! I got a volunteer position for fundraising recognition..so i will be announcing the biggest fundraising teams an individuals in that event!!! IM SUPER EXCITED!!!! (even though my shift starts at 6am!!!!). I think everyone should volunteer for these types of things, because its really amazing to know that you have the power to support the people and families in need! I hope to have loads of fun interacting and meeting people with the disease (and doing my job at the same time!)! Ill take some pics for you guys too :))))


Sorry i havent been able to post dance videos...its because im really busy with school... but i will try one of these weekends to achieve that! I want to thank all my supporters and viewers for liking my videos :)))) you guys are awesome!!!!!