Thursday, October 13, 2011

ahhhhh FALL!

hey everyone! haven't you noticed...the weather is changing! (Well at least it is in cal). I love fall! partially because im a fall baby...and because its neither too cold...or too hot! The weather is perfect! Fall is the perfect time to go to san fran and places in southern California. Next month i will actually be going to san fran many times for new art festivals...and visiting museums of art. Im also going to a jazz festival, and a charity fashion show!!! so im pretty excited..and also its my birthday next month!!!

In the recent i have just taken my midterm exams!!! i got an A on my ap bio midterm (after the curve), and a B on my ap calculus midterm (after the curve)...lol i suck at math!!!!!!! I have a freind thats a genious and im stupid!! Anyways i hope to do better this semester and i hope you guys do well in all your exams too :))) Dream a stupid one (hey like me!)!
(ps. i found this post in my drafts folder and forgot to publish it!)