Sunday, February 12, 2012

"Subtle, and Content"

Hi everyone! I have the sudden urge to tell you guys about my feelings lately, before this become transparent. Lately i feel content, i dont really want anything more, and i dont want to loose anything. Everything lately has just fell in place, and i wish there would be no alterations. Unfortunately the world changes every single day, as new things are added and other lost. I cant understand why somethings in life just cant stay constant, why do they have to be disturbed my the disabilities of the world. I love to express my inner thoughts, not just to my diary, but to all of you who inspire me to keep on moving, to keep on striving, and to keep on dreaming. I sometimes feel blinded by things that are right there in front of me, but i seemed to open my eyes to what the world has come to. i now realize what really matters the most...what they things i have to keep and what things i just have to build a bridge and get over. Thanks everyone for your inspiration, keep dreaming.
This has really been defining my mood lately "Subtle, and content" :)